Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
Mona reads to children :D EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
Mona reads to children :D EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
Mona reads to children :D EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
Mona reads to children :D EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
Mona reads to children :D EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
Mona reads to children :D EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
Mona reads to children :D EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
Mona reads to children :D EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
Mona reads to children :D EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
Mona reads to children :D I_vote_lcapMona reads to children :D I_voting_barMona reads to children :D I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
Mona reads to children :D I_vote_lcapMona reads to children :D I_voting_barMona reads to children :D I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

Mona reads to children :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mona Hozuki

Mona Hozuki

Ryo : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Mona Terumi
Level: 4
Exp:
Mona reads to children :D Left_bar_bleue5/50Mona reads to children :D Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

Mona reads to children :D Empty
PostSubject: Mona reads to children :D   Mona reads to children :D EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:19 pm

Mona was an avid reader so she felt this job would be easy. She looked in her bookshelf for a book sutible for children and couldn't find any. She went to the bookstore and found a book in the childrens section called "Old Yeller" she srugged and bought, and ran to the school to read to the kids. As it would turn out the book was not for children.....and many kids went home crying that day. It's safe to say mona will never read to children again
Back to top Go down

Mona reads to children :D
Page 1 of 1