Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero I_vote_lcapChunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero I_voting_barChunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero I_vote_lcapChunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero I_voting_barChunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
absolutexero025

Ryo : 161

Character Sheet
Name: Xero
Level: 4
Exp:
Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero Left_bar_bleue15/40Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero Empty_bar_bleue  (15/40)

Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero Empty
PostSubject: Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero   Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:25 am

Tasuno had been waiting on the battlefield for his opponent to show up. He had almost figured that Xero had surrendered until finally, the mist ninja finally arrived. "Sorry to keep you waiting, just needed to prepare some things. I am your opponent: Xero, the Frost Ninja of the Hidden Mist."

Xero did a small bow to honor his opponent before the start of the battle, while never letting his eyes leave his opponent. Xero had been training himself to start noticing small details in his opponents to learn more about attack patterns and weaknesses. Xero had to keep himself in top shape in order to stay ahead in this competition.
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Ryo : 221

Character Sheet
Name: Tasuno Hasugemei
Exp:
Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero Left_bar_bleue45/50Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero Empty_bar_bleue  (45/50)

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero   Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Tasuno got up from under the tree's shade and looked at ero in the eyes. "I am Tasuno of the leaf, former student of ...", Tasuno activated his Sharingan at that moment. "Yarashi ... Uchiha". Tasuno's Sharingan eyes looked s if they where rotaiting for a moment. Tasuno blinked, and they retained their position.
Back to top Go down
absolutexero025

Character Sheet
Exp:
Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero Left_bar_bleue15/40Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero Empty_bar_bleue  (15/40)

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero   Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:57 pm

"I see, a sharingan user. Well, this should be fun." Xero stated while making sure to avoid direct eye contact with the sharingan. He knew at this point part of the power of these eyes having faced them before. He instead focused on his opponent's hands and feet to catch what would be his opponent's first move.
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:
Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero Left_bar_bleue45/50Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero Empty_bar_bleue  (45/50)

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero   Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Tasuno smirked, watching Xero carefully. Tasuno decided he would need to act fast to be effective, so he grabbed a scroll from his pouch and threw it, rolling it out across the ground. The paper was covered in the same marking over and over again, till it rolled out to the end, reaching Xero, revealing a paper bomb, witch automatically trigged upon being rubed by the scroll spine, and sending it flying at Xero.
Back to top Go down
absolutexero025

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero   Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:46 am

Thinking quickly, when Xero saw the scroll rolling out towards him, he knew it must be some kind of trap. He instinctively dashed backwards a bit to avoid whatever would be at the end of the scroll. As expected, an explosive seal was launched at him ready to detonate. The only way Xero knew he could make it out of the way in time is to use the Body Flicker Technique. Forming the hand signs, Xero disappeared in a cloud of smoke before the paper bomb could reach his location. Xero reappeared some distance behind Tasuno, hoping for a sneak attack. Forming a few more hand signs, Xero formed the Ice Needle Technique, creating needles of ice that he would aim at a few key points. Xero created 2 waves of needles. The first wave contained 3 needles, one of which was aimed at the back of Tasuno's neck and the other two to his sides in case he tried to dodge in either direction. The second wave consisted of 3 more needles, 2 which aimed at the back of his knees, one at the center of his back. If any of these needles hit their marks, they would surely hit a pressure point that would limit the use of his body parts.
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero   Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:22 am

Tasuno turned around after seeing Xero vanish, thinking he might attack from eather behind or the ground. Seeing Xero', Tasuno created the hand signs for his Lightning Shotgun jutsu, finishing it after the first wave appeared.

*"LightningStyle: Lightning Shotgun!"

Tasuno blasted a stream of lightning out of his palm, bouncing off the ice needles, shifting them out of range. The stream of lightning closed in on Xero as it's position kept changing, it was hart to tell where it would hit him.

The Lightning Shotgun, ot contack, burns the target as well as damaging them, causing speed and reaction time to decrease 1 stage.

Last edited by Tasuno on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
absolutexero025

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero   Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Seeing as the lightning attack canceled the ice needles, Xero figured he needed a new plan. "If he sees me coming, he's just gonna defend himself. So time to try this... Hidden Mist Technique." As Xero speaks the last part aloud, he begins the technique, filling the battlefield with a layer of mist that makes it hard for the two ninja to see each other. Xero knew he would have an advantage because of his training to detect enemies with limited senses. This time, he ran quietly as he could in a perimeter around the opponent, still keeping at a safe distance. Xero ran around until the tree that Tasuno was under at the beginning was now between them. Being out of sight, Xero prepared to using the Body Flicker Technique once more in a way the opponent couldn't trace.
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero   Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Tasuno stayed calm seeing the mist engulf the aria. "Thiss guy likes to attack me from behind ... that's where I can best him ...". He quickly used the Clone Jutsu to make a clone stand behind him, facing the tree he sat under. Then, leaving the Clone and opened, marked, scroll behind, Tasuno silently but quickly, made his way in the direction Xero was just befor the mist Jutsu had been cast.

Last edited by Tasuno on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
absolutexero025

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero   Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Just as Xero was about to cast the Body Flicker Technique, he noticed a blur running towards his previous location. He thought it was probably just a clone, but he thought he should take precautions just in case. Taking out a few of his signature needles, he threw them in the direction where the blur seemed to be heading. If it was a clone, it would not notice the needles whether they hit or not, but if it was the actual opponent, he would either halt or stagger at the presence of an attack. It was hard enough to see a distinguish a body in the mist, so seeing small needles would be impossible, even for Xero. If the blur did take one of thosee actions, Xero could prepare a counter-attack while the opponent was rattled.
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero   Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Tasuno, almost at his destination, decided to check his suroundings with his Sharingan. He spun around slowly, while still advancing, and was shocked to detecy needles flying out at him. reacting quickly and carefully, Tasuno caught the needles between the fingers of his left hand and placed them in his items pouch. Tasuno reached his destination and looked back in the direction of his clone. So he saw me? ... no, it must have been a safety attack, Tasuno thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Ryo : 210

Character Sheet
Name: Hatake Tsuko
Exp:
Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero Left_bar_bleue20/50Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero   Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Due to the lack of activity i have to bump someone up. Since mona won her fight and she doesnt plan on coming back, im just gonna move you both to the next round.
Back to top Go down
https://primusninja.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero   Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero Empty

Back to top Go down

Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
Page 1 of 1