Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
The Tournament of the Sound Village EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
The Tournament of the Sound Village EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
The Tournament of the Sound Village EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
The Tournament of the Sound Village EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
The Tournament of the Sound Village EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
The Tournament of the Sound Village EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
The Tournament of the Sound Village EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
The Tournament of the Sound Village EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
The Tournament of the Sound Village EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
The Tournament of the Sound Village I_vote_lcapThe Tournament of the Sound Village I_voting_barThe Tournament of the Sound Village I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
The Tournament of the Sound Village I_vote_lcapThe Tournament of the Sound Village I_voting_barThe Tournament of the Sound Village I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

The Tournament of the Sound Village

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Ryo : 210

Character Sheet
Name: Hatake Tsuko
Level: 4
Exp:
The Tournament of the Sound Village Left_bar_bleue20/50The Tournament of the Sound Village Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

The Tournament of the Sound Village Empty
PostSubject: The Tournament of the Sound Village   The Tournament of the Sound Village EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:28 pm

The sound village is hosting a tournament to all ninja. Any ninja wishing to enter may. This is mainly for the boost in exp.

Winner shall receive 200 ryo and 35 exp on top of any they earned in the tournament.

Name:
Village:

Tournament will be on Saturday, June 8th

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
https://primusninja.rpg-board.net
Dann432432

Ryo : 244

Character Sheet
Name: Zialni Surgro
Level: 2
Exp:
The Tournament of the Sound Village Left_bar_bleue10/20The Tournament of the Sound Village Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament of the Sound Village   The Tournament of the Sound Village EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Name: Zialni Surgo

Village: Sand.
Back to top Go down
absolutexero025

Ryo : 161

Character Sheet
Name: Xero
Level: 4
Exp:
The Tournament of the Sound Village Left_bar_bleue15/40The Tournament of the Sound Village Empty_bar_bleue  (15/40)

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament of the Sound Village   The Tournament of the Sound Village EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:12 pm

Name: Xero
Village: Mist
Back to top Go down
Naruchigo

Naruchigo

Ryo : 200

Character Sheet
Name: Ryouma
Level: 1
Exp:
The Tournament of the Sound Village Left_bar_bleue5/10The Tournament of the Sound Village Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament of the Sound Village   The Tournament of the Sound Village EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Name: Ryouma

Village: Mist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament of the Sound Village   The Tournament of the Sound Village Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tournament of the Sound Village
Page 1 of 1