Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  I_vote_lcapChunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  I_voting_barChunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  I_vote_lcapChunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  I_voting_barChunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Augusto "AJ" K.

Ryo : 106

Character Sheet
Name: Augusto Tsukagoro
Level: 3
Exp:
Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  Left_bar_bleue10/30Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto    Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Augusto was so nervous for his battle. He found out he had to fight Tee which was the person who had left his friend in a terrible state. He then went to the designated area and saw his opponent. "Hi there my name is Augusto nice to meet and fight you!" As Augusto said this he had a tiny drop of sweat. Augusto was thinking "I have got to do this for my family!" As a boy, he had emerged from his bedroom for breakfast. The smells of the eggs and bacon were not in the air as usual and there was a certain chill about the air. Looking around, he could not see his mother and father and began to wimper. "M-mommy? D-daddy? Where are you?" In his panic he ran into their room to see their normally baby blue sheets stained red. Then he saw a black figure above him the figure grabbed him. This was all Augusto could remember. "Anyway we should start now!" " Go first!" Augusto was ready for any move!

Last edited by Augusto "AJ" K. on Tue May 21, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Augusto "AJ" K.

Character Sheet
Exp:
Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  Left_bar_bleue10/30Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto    Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:39 pm

As Tee was moving Augusto started thinking of a plan. From what Augusto saw in the battle between Tee and Sumaru he know Tee will use the Byakugan and Tee also had an advantage in the style. Augusto thought of going with his weapons first but it would all depend on what his opponent would do. Augusto also though of doing his genjutsu and the gates he learned from his sensei as well. "Well are you going to go?" Augusto then touched his glasses and adjusted it for a quick second.
Back to top Go down
Augusto "AJ" K.

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto    Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Augusto could barely see anything but he hurried and got his blue sword. This sword had sentimental value since it was him late father's sword. He took the bandages off the sword and started swinging the sword like a vigilante since he couldn't see. He then saw the smoke clear a little bit. Augusto saw Tee ready to use 8 trigrams 64 palms. He tried moving fast but he got hit. He knew it would do a lot of damage. Augusto didn't give up just yet."Augusto grips his sword and, whipping it across his chest, attempts to strike Tee with his sword". He was sure the attack would hit. Augusto had to be careful with his chakra.Augusto wanted to use a move but he wanted to make his opponent waste chakra. He built a defense with his sword.

Last edited by Augusto "AJ" K. on Wed May 22, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : (I didnt want to godmod))
Back to top Go down
Augusto "AJ" K.

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto    Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:56 pm

"You know what I am gonna use a jutsu!" Saying this Augusto thought of one to use. "I got it!" "Body Flicker!" He wasnt in the wayof the shuriken anymore. "Take that Tee!" Hoping this would hit Augusto said "Water Needle Techinque!" Water-like needles came up and started coming down. "See if you can dodge this!"
Back to top Go down
Augusto "AJ" K.

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto    Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:55 pm

Augusto was intrigued and dumbfounded by the fact the attack missed. Tee came up to attack Augusto but Augusto dodged and moved out of the way. He knew it would be a weapon battle so Augusto go his sword ready and started to attack.
Back to top Go down
Augusto "AJ" K.

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto    Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:20 pm

Augusto heard Tee talk and he thought "I have got to do this for them!" "It's ok little kid just come here." It was the person dressed in black.He grabbed Augusto and did some sort of seal-like chant. "You will be the path!" He got back to the fight. "Ok I have got to do something hmm... I know!" "Water Style: Hidden Mist Jutsu!" The mist cover him and he let out weapons at his opponent. Augusto was a little worried he was going to lose already. He didn't give up. He knew he was running out of power. He didnt know how long this would last.
Back to top Go down
Augusto "AJ" K.

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto    Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Augusto was hurt by his opponents jutsu. He was blinded but still able to speak as he had his mouth closed. Augusto thought to himself "I memorized the field but it will be super hard to find and beat my opponent I have got to do something." Augusto thought that he should just throw his weapons at different angles to at least try to hit his opponent."Here goes nothing!" he threw all his weapons left to right trying to hit Tee. He was sure he lost.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Ryo : 210

Character Sheet
Name: Hatake Tsuko
Level: 4
Exp:
Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  Left_bar_bleue20/50Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto    Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Due to the ban on Tmac,

Augusto moves to round 2
Back to top Go down
https://primusninja.rpg-board.net
tmac111213

Ryo : 0

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto    Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:51 pm

h

Last edited by tmac111213 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V

Ryo : 0

Character Sheet
Name:
Level: 1
Exp:
Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  Left_bar_bleue0/0Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto    Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm

lol come now.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto    Chunin Exams: Tee vs  Augusto  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
Page 1 of 1