Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
Mona runs an errand for Mei EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
Mona runs an errand for Mei EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
Mona runs an errand for Mei EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
Mona runs an errand for Mei EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
Mona runs an errand for Mei EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
Mona runs an errand for Mei EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
Mona runs an errand for Mei EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
Mona runs an errand for Mei EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
Mona runs an errand for Mei EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
Mona runs an errand for Mei I_vote_lcapMona runs an errand for Mei I_voting_barMona runs an errand for Mei I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
Mona runs an errand for Mei I_vote_lcapMona runs an errand for Mei I_voting_barMona runs an errand for Mei I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

Mona runs an errand for Mei

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mona Hozuki

Mona Hozuki

Ryo : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Mona Terumi
Level: 4
Exp:
Mona runs an errand for Mei Left_bar_bleue5/50Mona runs an errand for Mei Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

Mona runs an errand for Mei Empty
PostSubject: Mona runs an errand for Mei   Mona runs an errand for Mei EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Mona was super excited because she had been asked to pick up a backage for Mei-sama. She hurried to the village gate to retrieve it. The object was wrapped tight in a blue cloth. Mona hurried to bring it to the mizukage's office to give it to her, but couldn't help taking a sneak peak of what was inside. She carefully unwrapped the cloth to revel a small jar. The jars label said "wrinkle cream" Mona gasped and swiftly re wrapped she couldn't believe Mei-sama used wrinkle cream!
Back to top Go down

Mona runs an errand for Mei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Primus Ninja Academy :: Missions :: D-Ranked-
Jump to: