Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona I_vote_lcapChunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona I_voting_barChunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona I_vote_lcapChunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona I_voting_barChunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wakitaro "Oak"

Wakitaro

Ryo : 310

Character Sheet
Name: Wakitaro
Level: 4
Exp:
Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona Left_bar_bleue20/40Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona Empty_bar_bleue  (20/40)

Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona Empty
PostSubject: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Wakitaro arrived at the arena before his opponent. So, he decided to wait for her by sitting in a shady corner of the arena, meditating on the events that will soon take place in this arena. When she will arrive, he will be ready and waiting for her. But for the moment, he takes it zen in his shady spot, relaxing and meditating.

"My, my. You try to be on time for a lady and she won't even be there to meet you. Oh well, I guess I should wait, for now."
Back to top Go down
Mona Hozuki

Mona Hozuki

Ryo : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Mona Terumi
Exp:
Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona Left_bar_bleue5/50Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Mona was in the bathroom doing some lady business, as she got out of the stall she checked her image in the mirror. Moving a few of her red bangs around her forehead, and then adusting the forehead protector around her neck, she thought about her opponent and more importantly about the people watching. "I hope Mei-sama will be proud of me and make me her apprentice." she said quietly to herself. She looked at the clock and gasped SHE WAS LATE. She quickly strapped her executors blade across her back, making sure the bandages still covered it so no one would know she had it, and ran out the door to the arena. As she approached the entrance she slowed down and walked confidentially into the area. She waved to the people in the stands, and blew air kisses. She looked up at Mei-sama and nodded seriously, and then finally noticed her opponent. "So sorry to keep you waiting, you know how girls are." she said smiling, she felt confident she could win this battle no matter what her opponent threw at her.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro "Oak"

Wakitaro

Character Sheet
Exp:
Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona Left_bar_bleue20/40Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona Empty_bar_bleue  (20/40)

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Wakitaro rose up and walked away from his shady spot to face his opponent. As respectful as he could be, he saluted her.

"Well, good day, milady. I am so happy to finally be able to see you for real. I take it you are from the Village Hidden in the Mist, judging by your headband. Do not worry or your arrival, I don't mind some relaxing time once in a while. So, it seems destiny is having us fight one against another. How cruel of it! I wished we could have met someplace else in other circumstances, not as foes, but as friends. Well, if it is our fate to battle, so be it, but I do want to say I would be honored if we could be good terms together after this match. Good luck, friend, and may the best of us win this."

He then placed himself in position to fight, waiting for the signal to start. He thought to himself

"I know I can win, I just have to concentrate on my abilities as well as hers. Just focus. Sensei, mother, father, I will make you proud. Just watch me."
Back to top Go down
Mona Hozuki

Mona Hozuki

Character Sheet
Exp:
Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona Left_bar_bleue5/50Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:05 pm

She smiled and but a hand on her hip "You talk a lot." was all she said. She then placed her hand on the hilt of her sword waiting for him to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro "Oak"

Wakitaro

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Wakitaro assumed a defensive stance, one arm down his Katana's hilt, and politely said to his opponent:

"Ladies first"
Back to top Go down
Mona Hozuki

Mona Hozuki

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:15 pm

She signed and lazily threw 4 shuriken at him she threw 2 shuriken at a left angle so they would curve towards her opponent. on the left side She threw the other 2 shuriken at a right angle so they would do the same only on the right side. She really was in no hurry.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro "Oak"

Wakitaro

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Wakitaro stepped backwards, far enough to evade the shuriken thrown at him.

"Well, lady, I am pretty sure you can do better. Well, I guess I will have to make a move, then."

Wakitaro started doig handsigns, muttering to himself:

"Forces of nature, I call upon you. Lend me your strength so I can clean this world from sadness and sorrow. Fuuton: Closing the fan!"

A barrier of wind circled his opponent, spinning as fast and high as the greatest of tornadoes and with the force of a hurricane. Then, Wakitaro made a new handsign. The razor-sharp blades created by the wind vacuum rapidly closes itself and leaves less and less space to move. The only way to escape is to go up...

"She may find a way to counter, I would better be prepared, just in case."
Back to top Go down
Mona Hozuki

Mona Hozuki

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Mona sighed the wind began to encircle her. Wind the cyclone got about an inch away she formed a hand sign "substitution justu" she whispered lazily and immediately a dead fish took her place. She appeared behind her opponenent soundlessly and aimed a punch at the back of his head. Mona was a lot stronger than she looked while her punch might not crack his skull, it would certainly fracture if she hit.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro "Oak"

Wakitaro

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:49 pm

"Too predictable."

Wakitaro had prepared for a counter move, so he rolled over to dodge the punch, knowing that the hit may have been fatal. In the same movement, he performed the handsigns for another jutsu. He got up on his knees and looked at his opponent in the eyes.

"Genjutsu Link!"

Not waiting for his opponent to answer, he threw three kunais at her with explosive tags, ready to explode on impact. He then assumed once again his defensive stance, analysing his opponent and ready for what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Mona Hozuki

Mona Hozuki

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Mona's punch hit the ground causing a small creator to appear. "I just got my nails done too." she thought She looked up to see her opponent preparing some kind of justu guessing by the handsigns Mona thought it was a genjustu though she was still unsure either way she immediately did another justu at great speed since hers only took one hand sign it activate right away"Hidden mist justu." she said, Immediately mist blanketed the field, and Mona seemed to melt into the mist, putting distacne between them. Sight would no longer be able to help. Mona being a daughter of Karin could still somewhat feel her opponent's chackra. She unlatched her sword soundlessly. She moved gracefully, and weightlessly through the mist as if made of water so no sound would come from her.

Last edited by Mona Hozuki on Wed May 22, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro "Oak"

Wakitaro

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:15 pm

"Hmm, it has gotten hazy all of a sudden."

Wakitaro had not seen this coming, so he did what he thought was best or him to do: dash forward, certain that his opponen wasn't there anymore. Has he dashed, he concentrated his energy in his eyes, activating his gift from his mother:

"Byakugan!", he muttered, unheared by anyone but him.

Able to see his opponents chakra points in the mist, Wakitaro fainted as if he didn't know where she was and threw some shuriken in front of him, missing on purpose since his opponent was behind. Well aware of his opponent's superiority in the mist, he performed handsigns, still looking t his opponent through his Byakugan's vision and moving his head in all directions, as if he was looking for her. He waited before releasing his technique that his opponent would strike, for he was waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Mona Hozuki

Mona Hozuki

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:23 pm

The closer Mona got to her opponent the more of his chackra she could see. As she moved foreword she could feel his chackra building up in his eye area. "Some kind of vision justu?" She needed to be cautious, but she also needed to be offensive. She needed to test his abilities so she threw shuirken at an angle so they would curve to hit him from the front and left side, and she slashed at his back with her executors blade all of this she did soundlessly of course since she was a master of silent killing, the shuriken would only make shallow cuts, but a slash from her sword could defenitly leave a much deeper wound.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro "Oak"

Wakitaro

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:35 pm

"She fell for it." Wakitaro thought.

As he saw her arms move, he unleshed his prepared jutsu right at her.

"Fuuton: Wind Barrier!"

A hurricane-strong wind blew towards his opponent, deflecting the attack with twice as much strength she had swung. He dodged the shuriken and, turning back to face his opponent, he did more handsigns.

"Blinding Sun Technique"

A burst of strong light appeared in front of the two Shinobi, seeingly not affecting Wakitaro, but if Mona had to see it, it would leave her blinded and dazzled for a moment or two. Knowing the range of the sword is opponent was using, he dashed towards her, hi double-edged katana unsheated, gaining advantage from his speed, he held his sword close to him, far enough to reach its target, but close enough to parry a riposte.
Back to top Go down
Mona Hozuki

Mona Hozuki

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:44 pm

Mona cursed "I knew something was fishy with those eyes!" she thought. She moved back using a body flicker technique and did the handsign for another justu "Water style Water Bullet!" She said andd opened her mouth and let loose a giant burst of pressurized water. When the bullet met the wind barrier they collided, and cancelled each other out. When the light genjustu activated Mona was blinded so she hydrifyed her body to make sure she would be safe from any physical attacks. When his sword entered Mona's hydrifyed body mona could somewhat see again, and she solidified both her arms and attempted to grab her opponents arms keeping his sword stuck inside her hydrifyed stomach. Since her opponent had never seen her hidden Hozuki clan ability she doubted he could have countered this. She then raised a leg and attempeted to send a full force kick into her stomach. Mona's superior strength would surly empower the kick enough to brake a rid or two, and send her opponent flying into the wall across the arena.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro "Oak"

Wakitaro

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Wakitaro was surprised to see his opponent's upper body turn into water and grab his arms with huge force. Thanks to his Byakugan, though, he was able to see the coming kick in his ribs. Instinctively, Wakitaro gathered his Chakra to the point of impact, hoping that it would help him prevent some damage. He gathered as much Chakra as he could and received the hit directly where he calculated it. Unfortunately, he felt that the Chakra he had gathered had been violently spread thoughout his body, more importantly in his head. Though he felt a pain in his torso due to his broken ribs, he somehow didn't feel it very long. Upon impact, he felt like something bursted in this brain with force. He then felt a change in his entire body, as if his Chakra was flowing much faster than normal. He felt like if, somehow, he had become stronger and faster. The voice of his father sounded in his mind, explaining what was happening:

"Son, though I don't know how that is possible, it seems like you opened the two first Inner Gates, the Kaimon and the Kyuumon. Though you might feel stronger, know that it is temporary and that you are still wounded at your ribs. Use this ability wisely and victory may shine upon you."

"Alright, father."

Strong of his father's advice, Wakitaro reacted quickly. Not hesitating anymore, he sent a kick of his own to the woman's leg, right behind the kneecap and towards a Chakra point. But, something felt different. He felt twice as strong as he was just second before. If if hits, he knew the point would be violently damaged, preventing the Chakra to flow through there and impede the movement. It may even be able to break the leg. Using the momentum created by his swing at his opponent, he dropped his sword and used his own body as a lever and, directly after the hit, he would throw the woman away and follow her by running and hitting her at more Chakra points but careful not to be caught again by that powerful grasp she has.
Back to top Go down
Mona Hozuki

Mona Hozuki

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Mona could hear her opponents ribs brake and thought victory was right there, but then something else happened, her opponents chakra seemed to spread wild and erratic as if some kind of last resort enhancing his body. She needed to get away and fast from her opponent she let go of his arms and prepared the justu for a body flicker, but was surprised from how fast her opponent reacted and was hit the leg. She could feel her leg locking up it barely was not broken. She gritted through the pain and finished her hand sign appearing on the other side of the arena from her opponent. She leaned against the wall. She had no other choice but to use her secret weapon. "Boil release skilled mist technique." she whispered and out of her mouth came a new mist. The mist spread through out the area causing the walls to melt at an alarming rate, and was corrosive to all around it but it's castor and fellow boil release users. People closest to the arena had to move away to avoid being melted, but for her opponent escaping escaping the corrosive mist to her seemed impossible.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro "Oak"

Wakitaro

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Seeing that the mist was starting to become weird and that it was melting everything it touched, Wakitaro thought about his current state.

"It seems I am greatly wounded, I don't know how long I will be able to stand. It seems I don't have any choice left," he thought.

He turned to his opponent, clouded in the mist.

"Alright, lady, you have beaten me. There is no point in fighting against a technique that will melt me down. I know my limits and, with the wound you did on my body, I would never keep up. I give up."

He turned around to the nearest door to the infirmary and entered, sat on a bed, called for the medical team and fell asleep, waiting for the medical team to arrive and heal him.

Last edited by Wakitaro "Oak" on Wed May 29, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Ryo : 210

Character Sheet
Name: Hatake Tsuko
Exp:
Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona Left_bar_bleue20/50Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm

Due to the absence of Mona and the loss of Oak,

Neither will move to round 2. Instead Xero will take Mona's place
Back to top Go down
https://primusninja.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona   Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona Empty

Back to top Go down

Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
Page 1 of 1