Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
Takumi reads to the Sound Academy students EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
Takumi reads to the Sound Academy students EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
Takumi reads to the Sound Academy students EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
Takumi reads to the Sound Academy students EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
Takumi reads to the Sound Academy students EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
Takumi reads to the Sound Academy students EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
Takumi reads to the Sound Academy students EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
Takumi reads to the Sound Academy students EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
Takumi reads to the Sound Academy students EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
Takumi reads to the Sound Academy students I_vote_lcapTakumi reads to the Sound Academy students I_voting_barTakumi reads to the Sound Academy students I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
Takumi reads to the Sound Academy students I_vote_lcapTakumi reads to the Sound Academy students I_voting_barTakumi reads to the Sound Academy students I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

Takumi reads to the Sound Academy students

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wonderpets26

wonderpets26

Ryo : 20

Character Sheet
Name:
Level: 1
Exp:
Takumi reads to the Sound Academy students Left_bar_bleue5/10Takumi reads to the Sound Academy students Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Takumi reads to the Sound Academy students Empty
PostSubject: Takumi reads to the Sound Academy students   Takumi reads to the Sound Academy students EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Takumi was very excited to have a mission. this would be his first one and he was extremely proud. a mission meant a new adventure, a new memory. Takumi glanced down at his book choice, it read "Naruto~Believe it". this was one of his favorite stories and he counldnt wait to share it with everyone else.
Back to top Go down

Takumi reads to the Sound Academy students
Page 1 of 1