Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan I_vote_lcapChuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan I_voting_barChuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan I_vote_lcapChuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan I_voting_barChuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Ryo : 210

Character Sheet
Name: Hatake Tsuko
Level: 4
Exp:
Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan Left_bar_bleue20/50Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan   Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:11 am

Tsuko stepped out of line. Making his presence clear, he hid his chakra. No need in giving the foe an edge. If his opponent knew his true strength. The fact that Tsuko was so calm bothered him. He should be nervous right now. Possibly the toughest opponent in the Genin group was standing right before him. He seemed... Older.

With the new-found mastery of one handed jutsu would come in hand. He braced himself and nodded at the proctor.
Back to top Go down
https://primusninja.rpg-board.net
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Character Sheet
Exp:
Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan Left_bar_bleue20/50Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan   Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:33 pm

The log dropped to the ground coated in kunai. Substitution jutsu was too easy.
Tsuko decided it was better to go on the offensive now.

"SHARINGAN"

Seeing inside his opponents inner thoughts was amazing. So much anger in this one soul. And Tsuko thought he hated his life. This boy was... a monster. A fiend. It was now his job to eliminate this danger. He had to do it.

"Fire Style: Great Fire Ball Jutsu"

'This jutsu will give me time to start my next attack' , thought Tsuko
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan   Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Tsuko smiled behind his mask as he watched his clone chopped down. This man wanted to be a jonin so badly. Hes just embarrassing himself at this point. There was no use in trying. Being beaten by a teen would deem him a genin for good. But then again, Tsuko himself trained until he sweated blood. Literally. He cpuldnt lose now. Dad and master lee would kill him.

He would simply watch, in hiding, while his opponent tires himself out. Mind Clones were Tsukos specialty at this point. Theyre too easy.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan   Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:11 pm

1. I discussed the problem with the other 2 admin. We came to the conclusion based off my given evidence that i had valid reasoning for not responding. They suggested deleting the misc. posts and responding. If you dont believe me, ask them.

2. I mentioned specifically that the fireball was a diversion for my next attack

3. I dont have to see you with my sharingan if im hiding in a different location. Any eyes could see that.

Any more arguments in need of being opposed?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan   Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:42 am

Its sad its come to playing logic nazi. If you insist on tearing at eachothers posts for the mere feeling of satisfaction, then ill play along.

1. I made it clear i had eye contact

2. One sharingan user can affect another user with sharingan and considering my genjutsu is more than twice yours, you cant just shake It off.

3. If you use body flicker and then grab your sword, you can only have moved a couple feet implying that you were still close enough to grab your sword. After that, you would be hit by the fireball.

4. If you body flickered behind me, you would have no sword.

5. You are just barely faster than me. You do not have a major speed advantage over me. I am able to keep up with your movement.

I can literally play this game all day. Any more problems? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan   Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:41 am

And inevitably youre not fully correct again. Itchachi was able to use Genjutsu on both Kakashi and Sasuke. And why was this? His Sharingan abilities were superior to theirs.

Also Eye contact is implied between people. If we carried out every positioning of our characters how much would we have to type? Would you rather we worry about blinking as well?

Tmac isnt agreeing with you, he simply stated not to abuse the clone jutsu would not work repetitively. Also questioning his allegiances and loyalties is not the best thing to do.

Body flicker is swift enough to where you cannot fully grab the katana, mainly because the katana is still acting at regular speed.

I will play it all i want. And im not scared to lose. But i know i wont.

If you have such a problem with this site, feel free to leave and make your own. I refuse to restrict my members. I cant say im sorry for that. If you wanna make your own role play where everyone has to act out every single action, go ahead. Good luck with getting members to stay ;D
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan   Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:36 pm

Im done trying to explain physics to you. As for the other cites always having more users;

Its easy to compare numbers. Sure they have more users. Do i care? Not really. You know why? I would easily trade 500 members for the 15 that we have. And do you know why? Because these guys are far cooler than any other members you could possibly compare them to.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan   Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Due to the banning of Evilpath. Im Dq'ing him

Tsuko moves to round 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan   Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Exams: Evil vs. Ryan
Page 1 of 1