Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
Xero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
Xero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
Xero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
Xero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
Xero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
Xero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
Xero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
Xero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
Xero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
Xero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores I_vote_lcapXero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores I_voting_barXero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
Xero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores I_vote_lcapXero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores I_voting_barXero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

Xero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores

Go down 
AuthorMessage
absolutexero025

Ryo : 161

Character Sheet
Name: Xero
Level: 4
Exp:
Xero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores Left_bar_bleue15/40Xero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores Empty_bar_bleue  (15/40)

Xero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores Empty
PostSubject: Xero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores   Xero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:54 pm

Sakura had heard about Xero's expertise in different wild flowers that Xero used to make his poisons that he used in battle. She needed to find a certain flower to use in a medicine for one of her remedies taught by the Fifth a long time ago. Xero knew precisely what she was looking for but had no idea how to find it. He had to travel around outside the village to find it while she was busy finding the other ingredients. Eventually Xero saw a small patch of the small purplish flower he was searching for. Taking careful precautions, Xero gently extracted the flower while causing no harm to the all important root of the plant. Upon returning, Sakura had finished gathering the rest of the ingredients and thanked him for a job well done.
Back to top Go down

Xero D-Ranked Mission Tending to Sakura's chores
Page 1 of 1