Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
Indigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
Indigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
Indigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
Indigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
Indigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
Indigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
Indigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
Indigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
Indigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
Indigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber I_vote_lcapIndigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber I_voting_barIndigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
Indigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber I_vote_lcapIndigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber I_voting_barIndigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

Indigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Octocactus

Ryo : 81

Character Sheet
Name: Cuvier
Level: 3
Exp:
Indigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber Left_bar_bleue10/30Indigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

Indigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber Empty
PostSubject: Indigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber   Indigo Secret Technique: Genocide Bomber EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Name Of The Jutsu:

Describe what this jutsu does:
What this involves is that the puppet turns itself upside-down and starts spinning quickly on top of its head. While it's spinning, it shoots the explosives from both hands and both toes with short delays between each other, as if it was using a Gatling Gun. The technique covers a wide area due to the extremely short delays of the explosives and the high speeds that the puppet spins at. Puppeteers using this technique should be aware of this, and should try to either find a safe spot or defend, or else they'll be hit by their own technique. Sadly, opponents can do that too. But the angle in which the legs and arms are positioned can be changed while using the Jutsu, so the explosives can cover almost any direction.

What does it require:
To do this Jutsu, you need a puppet that can shoot missiles, bombs, or any kind of explosive round. You'll also need the proper ammo. Experienced puppeteers could use compressed chakra as a substitute.

What rank do you think it should be:
D-Rank, if using ammo, or B/A-Rank, if using chakra.

Last edited by Octocactus on Sun May 26, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Primus Ninja Academy :: Forum :: Jutsu Creation!-
Jump to: