Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
break after the written exam EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
break after the written exam EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
break after the written exam EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
break after the written exam EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
break after the written exam EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
break after the written exam EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
break after the written exam EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
break after the written exam EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
break after the written exam EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
break after the written exam I_vote_lcapbreak after the written exam I_voting_barbreak after the written exam I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
break after the written exam I_vote_lcapbreak after the written exam I_voting_barbreak after the written exam I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

break after the written exam

Go down 
+5
Ryan
CyberTurtle77
Wakitaro "Oak"
Ashley Hikari
Tasuno
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tasuno

Tasuno

Ryo : 221

Character Sheet
Name: Tasuno Hasugemei
Level: 4
Exp:
break after the written exam Left_bar_bleue45/50break after the written exam Empty_bar_bleue  (45/50)

break after the written exam Empty
PostSubject: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Tasuno, having passed his exam flawlessly, decided to go out and rest in the village. He walked along the street and found a bench to sit on. Rolling up his sleaves, Tasuno sat down and started to relax, thinking about the next exam.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Ryo : 20

Character Sheet
Name:
Level: 1
Exp:
break after the written exam Left_bar_bleue5/10break after the written exam Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:06 am

Ashley came to visit her father Rock Lee. She finished visiting him and decided to explore the village. She went to many shops and got many weapons and new attire. She came across a boy and he was sitting in a bench. "Hi,My name is Ashley whats yours?"

Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:
break after the written exam Left_bar_bleue45/50break after the written exam Empty_bar_bleue  (45/50)

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:12 am

Tasuno noticed Ashley'sheadband, and jumped up to his feet, "I am Tasuno Hasujemei", he said firmly, "Judging by your headband, you're from the cloud village ... meaning your most likely here for the exams. What did you come to me for? eliminating me befor our match!?" Tasuno was debating weather to strike her down fast, or to wait for her to talk.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:
break after the written exam Left_bar_bleue5/10break after the written exam Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:14 am

"Oh no I just came to say hi and make a new friend." "I am not here for the exams I am here to visit my friend Augusto and my father Rock Lee."
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:22 am

Tasuno had calmed down a bit after hearing Ashley speak. Realizing the situation, he looked to the side and closed his eyes. "Well, sorry for acusing you of troublesome deeds ...", Tasuno said slowly. At this angle, Tasuno might have looked intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:24 am

"It's fine um.. I havent seen you around here before are you from another village?"
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:27 am

Tasuno looked back at Ashley, his dimond blue eyes sparkled a bit. "I just don't go out and about often, I never had free time befor the exams".
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:37 am

"Good to know um want to be friends you seem kinda cool who knows we might really like eachother." *Ashley blushes as she says this
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:44 am

Tasuno had a blank expression on his faice, "that's fine ... how about I treat you to lunch wherever you want to go. The north Diner has Soy Sauce dumplings for free today for ninja, and I was gonna go eat anyway."
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:46 am

"Sure and thanks I am starving!" They walk to the restaraunt and she asks "So tell me more about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:53 am

"My original Sensei ... the one that gave me my gloves and my best skill, had died right next to me due to a Life Force time bomb Jutsu cast by his brother", Tasuno began, "I made it my goal to become stronger than him ... so that I can kill my old old Senei's brother and restor my Sensei's wishes ...". Tasuno sat down at a table and ordered for the both of them, "We'll have the Leaf Village ninja special, 2 orders of Soy Sauce dumplings please", he asked the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro "Oak"

Wakitaro

Ryo : 310

Character Sheet
Name: Wakitaro
Exp:
break after the written exam Left_bar_bleue20/40break after the written exam Empty_bar_bleue  (20/40)

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Wakitaro was sitting nearby, enjoying the promo "All ramen you can eat" since he managed to pass the first part of the Chunin exam. When, he heard the voice of his friend in the restaurant, he turned around and saluted him. He took his bowl of sweet ramen and went to sit with his friend, a little surprised to see a girl from another village with him. With the best smile he could provide and the most politely possible, Wakitaro introduced himself to the lady:

"Well, hello there. My name is Wakitaro, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Tasuno flinched a bit, it was hard for him to really understand Wakitaro ... the nerve he seemed to have to be anywhere Tasuno was.. Tasuno pounded his fist at the top of Wakitaro's head. "You don't just barge into my life over and over without telling me first!", he yelled at him, then calmed down. "This is Ashley, she found me in my casual resting spot, so I decided she could tag along with me for lunch. Don't you get anny ideas ...". Tasuno explained this with his usual blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro "Oak"

Wakitaro

Character Sheet
Exp:
break after the written exam Left_bar_bleue20/40break after the written exam Empty_bar_bleue  (20/40)

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:18 pm

"Hey, I am not following you, you just happen to come to my house to walk the dog often, as well as many others, now that I think of it. Well, I guess it makes that less for me to do. And I was here eating ramen when you showed up, must I remind you?"

Turning back to Ashley:

"Sorry for this, I am pleased to meet you. Any friend of Tasuno's a friend of mine."
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Ryo : 0

Character Sheet
Name: Sumaru Uchiha
Exp:
break after the written exam Left_bar_bleue0/10break after the written exam Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Sumaru had felt like a failure because he failed the written part of the exams. He thought to himself "Why, why did i have to fail that test my teammates passed but i didn't i guess i'm the weakest link." He then saw his two teammates Wakitaro and Tasuno eating food. Sumaru approahed them and took a seat and said "Well i guess the whole teams here".
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro "Oak"

Wakitaro

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:30 pm

"It does looks like it. So, tell me guys, how was the exam?"
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Ryo : 0

Character Sheet
Name: Sumaru Uchiha
Exp:
break after the written exam Left_bar_bleue0/10break after the written exam Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:35 pm

The minute Sumaru heard what Wakitaro said he felt like a failure and told him "I failed..... I failed the test" Sumaru thought about how his two teammates were gonna go far and how he was gonna be a weakling who couldn't even activate his sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro "Oak"

Wakitaro

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:43 pm

Seeing his friend's sad face, Wakitaro tried to cheer him up.

"Don't worry, friend, you'll make it the next time. For now, I know what you need: a good training session. Come now, I'll take you home and we will start right away!"

Turning to Tasuno and Ashley:

"If you two would excuse us, we have some serious business to attend to. I'll see you soon, Tasuno. And I sure hope to see you again, maybe, Ashley."

He raised up, ordered two Ramen Bowls, one for him and one for Sumaru, and started to head back home, already thinking about the training ahead.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Ryo : 210

Character Sheet
Name: Hatake Tsuko
Exp:
break after the written exam Left_bar_bleue20/50break after the written exam Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Tsuko watched as he saw the others waste their time with luxuries such as ramen and conversation. How could they be so care free? Don't they know what is happening? In a way, he was... Jealous
Back to top Go down
https://primusninja.rpg-board.net
Octocactus

Ryo : 81

Character Sheet
Name: Cuvier
Level: 3
Exp:
break after the written exam Left_bar_bleue10/30break after the written exam Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:08 pm

Cuvier, after finishing his written test and seeing his failure, he returned home as fast as he could. He needed to be alone for some time due to his sensible feelings in regards to tests. While he was running to his house, he accidentally bumped into the Hokage's son and some other guy with a weird red eye. After apologizing, he continued running until he arrived to his house. Rushing to his workplace, he decided to work on Cactus Killer and improve it with the materials he found while he was"exploring" people's trash cans before the exams started. "If I manage to get back to that test and succeed, I'll make sure I won't fail on the second part", he said to himself. Feeling determined and a bit depressed, he worked tirelessly on Cactus Killer until the next day.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Ashley was overwhelmed by all these people. "Um hi..." She heard the conversations going on. Ashley finished her food and said. "So what now?"
Back to top Go down
Mona Hozuki

Mona Hozuki

Ryo : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Mona Terumi
Exp:
break after the written exam Left_bar_bleue5/50break after the written exam Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:31 pm

Mona was beyond happy about passing her written exam! She decided to go celebrate the only way she knew how, WITH SAKI. Mona then proceeded to go and get someone to order her saki, and then proceeded to drink the entire place out. She then went to the bathroom and drunkenly escaped through the window hitting her head on the window as she left. She stumbled until she found another ramen shop and clumsily got in the chair next to Ashley and then proceeded to face plant on the counter asleep mumbling things about killing a turtle.
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:59 pm

Tasuno got up after finishing his food. "I need to see further ... Even my Sharingan as it is now might not get my full power out ...". Tasuno started to walk off, but turned his head back a bit to talk to Ashley. "If you want to come along, I might need some outside help ...".
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:01 pm

"Sure why not." *She was starting to like the guy she only just met was it crazy or what?
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Tasuno headed outside and started to go to the Leaf Forest Training Grounds. "There are still others out there who can out fight me ... I need to surpass them if I'm ever going to avenge Yarashi ...".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam Empty

Back to top Go down

break after the written exam
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next