Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
Mona walks the kage's dog....again! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
Mona walks the kage's dog....again! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
Mona walks the kage's dog....again! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
Mona walks the kage's dog....again! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
Mona walks the kage's dog....again! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
Mona walks the kage's dog....again! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
Mona walks the kage's dog....again! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
Mona walks the kage's dog....again! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
Mona walks the kage's dog....again! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
Mona walks the kage's dog....again! I_vote_lcapMona walks the kage's dog....again! I_voting_barMona walks the kage's dog....again! I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
Mona walks the kage's dog....again! I_vote_lcapMona walks the kage's dog....again! I_voting_barMona walks the kage's dog....again! I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

Mona walks the kage's dog....again!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mona Hozuki

Mona Hozuki

Ryo : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Mona Terumi
Level: 4
Exp:
Mona walks the kage's dog....again! Left_bar_bleue5/50Mona walks the kage's dog....again! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

Mona walks the kage's dog....again! Empty
PostSubject: Mona walks the kage's dog....again!   Mona walks the kage's dog....again! EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:13 pm

Mona grummbled as she once again had to whatch the dog. This time she was focused and would not aloow what happened last time to happen again. Finally the dog stopped and did it's business. Mona was realived for a second until she heard someone yelling. She then realised the dog has done it's business in a high ranking injas yard. Mona grabbed the dog and ran....why can't anything ever go right for mona????
Back to top Go down

Mona walks the kage's dog....again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Primus Ninja Academy :: Missions :: D-Ranked-
Jump to: