Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
D-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
D-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
D-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
D-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
D-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
D-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
D-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
D-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
D-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
D-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students I_vote_lcapD-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students I_voting_barD-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
D-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students I_vote_lcapD-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students I_voting_barD-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

D-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wakitaro "Oak"

Wakitaro

Ryo : 310

Character Sheet
Name: Wakitaro
Level: 4
Exp:
D-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students Left_bar_bleue20/40D-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students Empty_bar_bleue  (20/40)

D-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students Empty
PostSubject: D-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students   D-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:42 pm

Today, Wakitaro went to the Academy to read to the students. He read them about the exploits of the Great Shinobis of Konohagakure. During the reading, he couldn't help but to hear the children saying that they will, one day, be as strong as those legendary people. With pride in his heart that the future of the village would be safe thanks to the next generation of Shinobis, Wakitaro finished his reading and went back home to train, hoping in his heart that he would see this future inhabited by a young and great new generation of protectors of the village.
Back to top Go down

D-Ranked Mission: Reading to the Academy's Students
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Primus Ninja Academy :: Missions :: D-Ranked-
Jump to: